Shacman Differential Relay Valve
Country/Region of Manufacture
71% - 80%
Current Export Market
South America,Western Europe,Eastern Europe,Mid East
1. After rigorous technical inspection
2. Featured material, high-end technology
3. Designed specifically for heavy trucks
A differential relay valve is an air-operated valve typically used in air brake systems to remotely control the brakes at the rear of a heavy truck. Relay valves are necessary in heavy trucks in order to speed-up rear-brake application and release, since air takes longer to travel to the rear of the vehicle than the front of the vehicle, where the front service brakes, foot-valve, parking-control valve, and trailer-supply valve (if applicable) are located.
1. Standard Exporting package for shacman fdifferential relay valve
2. Original package or neutral package
3. Customized packaging according to customer requirements
4. Shipped in 10-35 working days after payment
Liaoning EO Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional global trading company to export Shacman Differential Relay Valve. Our partners are professional top manufacturers and providers all over the world. So we have the ability to provide a variety of products with different qualities and prices, and we provide warehouses in a wide range of areas to improve the transport speed sent to the world. If you need OEM services of brake products , you can contact our professional customer service for advice.