HOWO Pressure Relief Valve
Country/Region of Manufacture
71% - 80%
Current Export Market
South America,Western Europe,Eastern Europe,Mid East
1. Wide range of material available
2. Wide range of chemical compatibility
3. High operating temperature
4. Standard Piping dimensions
A pressure relief valve (PRV) is a type of safety valve used to control or limit the pressure in a system. The pressure is relieved by allowing the pressurised fluid to flow from an auxiliary passage out of the system. The relief valve is designed or set to open at a predetermined set pressure to protect pressure vessels and other equipment from being subjected to pressures that exceed their design limits.
1. Standard Exporting package
2. Original package or neutral package
3. Customized packaging according to customer requirements
4. Shipped in 10-35 working days after payment
Liaoning EO Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional global trading company to export howo pressure relief valves. Our partners are professional top manufacturers and providers all over the world. So we have the ability to provide a variety of products with different qualities and prices, and we provide warehouses in a wide range of areas to improve the transport speed sent to the world. If you need OEM services of brake products , you can contact our professional customer service for advice.